Welcome

Welcome to our family blog. I thought this would be a good way to keep our family and friends updated on our lives, especially for those who live far away. I hope you enjoy it.

First pics

Sunday, January 17, 2010

The Big Sister


We took Sydney out for ice cream today.  She is so excited about being a big sister.  David showed her the pictures of the baby and she was very interested.  Most of all - she loved wearing her new shirt. 









We sure had a great time and I know Sydney felt very special!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! :) I am very excited for ya'll. Sorry we missed you guys at Christmas but we'll have to catch up later this year. August sounds like a great month to come and see the new little one...plus I know we'll have some 90th b-days to celebrate in Albuquerque and San Diego.
    -Melanie (& Tim)

    ReplyDelete